Consider Yourself and what YOU want.
Ask yourself and your business the following questions…if YES is the answer to two or more – then please consider your next step, take action and call me for a free chat.
- Are you under constant cashflow pressure?
- Is there a hole in your cashflow bucket?
Profit & Loss
- Have you experienced a reduction in your gross margin in the last 3 years?
- Do you make a loss or net profit less than 5%?
- Have you cut all of your overheads but still need to find some savings?
- Have you reduced waste but still have high costs within the business?
- Do you have a liability or debt within the business that is preventing it from growing and moving forward?
Products and Services
- Would it be possible to increase profitability by focusing on the right products or services for your business?
- Is it impossible to focus on higher margin products and service because current overheads are too high?
- Do some, but not all of your customers generate profitable business?
- Would it benefit your business if all your customers paid on time?
- Do any of your suppliers provide unreliable and/or inefficient services?
- Would it benefit your business if you could always pay your suppliers on time?
Quality and Performance
- Are you and your staff, personally being affected by the current circumstances – and is this effecting performance?
- At any point – has the quality of your product and service become affected by the current challenges in the business?
- Would it benefit you and your business if you had a clear, concise, documented strategy for the immediate, medium and long-term?
- Do you need to recapture your “Day 1” passion and drive?
- Would the business benefit from an investment?